Monday, December 13, 2010

squeaky clean!

So Cami and I did a laundry date and ps laundry time is CRAYzeh on Mondays. And another ps for ya- I live in mens housing this semester bc of girl overload at BYU-I. Guys usually leave their clothes in the washers and dryers and for a time, they would take other peoples stuff out if they've been in there forever. Then, these signs were put up that said to not remove clothes that aren't yours. Well naturally, I read that once.. a long time ago and then my memory of that sign is more along the lines of, Keep clothes moving if you don't want them sitting out. :) So when Cami and I take our clothes, there's 3 washers that are done and just have clothes in them. I'm debating whether or not to take out one load bc its just shirts and stuff but I was so nervous I would get caught by the dude who owned them. Cami jokes about how what if they're our FHE brothers clothes and I'm like yeah whatever.. then I take them out and she's like, ha they look like his clothes... still, I'm like shush... so I took them out really fast and put mine in.. running over to the opposite side of washers to look innocent and low and behold... he walks in and.. they ARE his dang clothes! Hahahaha! I'm mouthing what the crap?! so naturally the awkward moments roll on where he sees that the washers have been opened and later discovers his clothes are moved... I'm so embarrassed! But he deserves the ultimate good guy award bc he was just joking it up with us... along with pointing out the sign that says, PLEASE do NOT remove clothes from the washer/dryer that are not yours.... shoot I could've sworn that sign said something different! But what are the dang odds?!? Ahhh.. laundry.. learned MY lesson
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. haha LOVE it! I am SOO happy you got a blog! It makes stalking you while I am in Italy so much easier! Good luck on your finals lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhhahaa made me LAUGH OUT LOUD for reeeeel. YAYY!! blogger friends! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYY!! its blog time! update me on your life PLEASE! haha and IM gonna need a VAMP ACADEMY UPDATE ALSO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEnglap loopin lash, tee sham nana toplin Pookee Pa.

    (in english subtitle)
    get your cheese off my grandma!


    -Kenan

    ReplyDelete