Monday, December 13, 2010

a whole new world!!

Oh my gosh I love it here!! haha... having a new blog is like getting new outfits... you just can't get enough of your new clothes and you have to wear all of your new outfits every day... or in this case, a new page design every hour :)

So, I started this little shin-dig because apparently all the cool people in this world are doin' it. I watched the movie Julie & Julia before Thanksgiving and that's a whole lot of bloggin'... and then my future roomie made a blog and is OBSESSED.. and then I found out that two of my best friends.. who are now friends are blog-maniacs... so, I wanted to join the fun! seriously.. if  only you could see my face right now... :)


it's about like this..  and that's my oven... it was SO dang cold in my apartment... but this is ABOUT what my face looks like right now because oh how I love life. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment